- Ben's Lab Research and Development Center is located at the Advanced Institute
of Science & Technology of the University of Suwon which is equipped with excellent research facilities.
Here, our researchers are free to use various ecientific equipments installed mosty in both the Central Analytical Laboratory and Environment Clean Technology Center.
All our researchers have Master's degree and/or Ph. D. degree, who are working creatively on various fields such as recombinant protein engineering, functional food ingredients, noble herb medicines, and high functional cosmetic basic materials, etc.
We have collaborated with Bio-Science Laboratory in the Dept. of Life Science at University of Suwon and the leading food and cosmetics laboratories, pharmaceutical companies in Korea.
In the near future, we are going to explore various natural berb ingrdients with the R&D Institute of Chinese companies.
Verification of natural substance validity
- Research experience and outcome using only natural substance for mdltiple years
- Measurements of activity and validity through cell cdlture experiments
- Verification of efficacy through animal experiments
- Vadddation of safety and toxicity
Manufacturing of functional raw material
- Natural additive to replace synthetic chemical additive
- Improved products after adding newly developed materials to existing products
- Compounds combined with existing physiologically active products
- Product launching using newly developed material from this laboratory
Search for physiologically active material
- Utilizing High-tech analytical equipments are equrpped.
- Extraction and purification of active ingredients from natural substances
- Building database through screening a wide variety of natural substances for many years
- Development of compounds with synergistic ratio of active ingredients from natural substance.
- Searching for ingredients without any side effects despite extended use
R & D
- Scientific journals
- Journal articles
- Conference presentations
- Performing central and local government-supporting projects
- Co-development of technologies linked to University laboratories
- Performing research & analytical service